starting on December, 21st, until January, 10th, 2016, iaiaGi project developers’ weekly meetings will stop for Christmas holydays.
For me, Alberto T and Valerio V the time has come to draw conclusions of this wonderful first year of operation.
We want doing it publicly thanking all of you who helped us achieving this feat!
Really thank you to:
- Caterina Bonora and Alessandro Tassinari, you were the first to believe in our project and to promote it in the FabLab Modena, then in Civibox and in all the startups’ areas.
- Flavio Odorici and Alberto Baraldi from Evotek Engineering for their constant and patient activities within the project as developers and councilors, as well as sponsors of our activities. Perfect hosts ready to welcome us in any activities of this first year.
- Antonio Ciao, Gabriella Oliva and Mario Romeo from Tempo di Vivere ecovillage for their continued support in the various project activities, and their support to our group’s human resources management.
- Aleksandra Semitaio for her first interview of the group, with the article published in the blog di Innovazione: her interest and curiosity in our project have strengthened our enthusiasm to continue.
- Lucie Sanchez and Giulio Giunti, our coaches to Climate Launchpad 2015 competition, for having prepared and supported us for the competition, and their help to take the path to the startups world.
- Fabio Roggiolani, Jacopo Fo and Michele Dotti for their support, their help and willingness to welcome us to the Festival Ecofuturo 2015, a gift of both trust and visibility.
- Marina Covari from Aster, who interviewed us and published an article on Climate KIC Emilia Romagna website, for his curiosity and attention to iaiaGi project.
- Andrea Gallerani and Giuseppe Busi from Aicon Industry for their availability, their support and enthusiasm to collaborate in our project.
- Ivan Righi and Marco Righi from Kaitek for their interest and availability to collaborate with us.
- Professor Enrico Artioli to his availability, his involvement and his commitment to welcome us to the event “Settimana della Scienza e della Tecninca (Week of Science and Technology)” at Modena’s I.T.I.S. Fermo Corni school institute.
- Federico Trombi and Gianni Sighinolfi from B.Engineering for providing us a space in their workshop to prepare and convert the Ford Fiesta.
- Alessandra Zagni from Nuova Ferrari e Zagni for her willingness to help us realize the conversion of the Ford Fiesta, a valuable future cooperation.
- Andrea Casarini, Ivan Menozzi and Matteo Ferrari for their practical and moral support, and their continued interest in iaiaGi project.
- Felice Accardo and Stefania Braga for believing in this idea and having recently joined the project developers group.
- Alberto Baraldi, Alessio Reggiani, Alfonso Gianferrari, Andrea Donini, Andrea Zanni, Antonio Ciao, Enrico Melotti, Flavio Odorici, Franco Vecchi, Marco Casumaro, Mario Romeo, Maurizio Bergamini, Roberto Lugli, Simone Cortesi, Stefano Mamei, the hurt of iaiaGi project developers group. Their enthusiasm, their imagination, their passion, their patient presence are a source of constant energy. Thanks for your hard work so this idea may become a reality.
- All friends, companions, wives and husbands of iaiaGi project developers. Without their fair and patient … especially patient … support this would not have been possible.
To all of you we sincerely wish to spend a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year! iaiaGi waits for you on January, ready to go for a 2016 year that will take us to success!
Alberto and Valerio